e.p.t Pregnancy Test
How to Use:
With the e.p.t® Pregnancy Test, you get:
- Over 99% accuracy from the day of your expected period
- Quick results in 2 minutes
- Results as soon as 5 days before your missed period
- Easy-to-read results—a + sign in the display window indicates a pregnant result; a – sign indicates a not pregnant result
- 1. Remove the test stick
- Remove the e.p.t® Pregnancy Test stick from the foil wrapper.
- Use the test stick right away.
- 2. Remove the cap
- Remove the purple cap to expose the absorbent tip.
- Hold the test stick by its thumb grip.
- Keep the absorbent tip pointing downward.
- Throughout testing never hold the test stick with the absorbent tip pointing upward.
- 3. Take the test
- Urine Stream: Do not insert the test stick into your vagina. Place just the absorbent tip, pointing downward, in your urine stream for 5 seconds only. After sampling, keep the absorbent tip pointing downward. Never hold the test stick with the absorbent tip pointing upward.
- Urine Cup Test: Collect a sample of your urine into a clean, dry container. Dip just the absorbent tip in your collected urine sample for 20 seconds only. After sampling, keep the absorbent tip pointing downward. Never hold the test stick with the absorbent tip pointing upward.
- 4. Test processing
- Place the test stick on a flat surface with the windows facing up for at least 2 minutes. (If you wish, replace the cap to cover the absorbent tip.)
- You may notice a light blue color moving across the windows
- 5. See your result
- Within 2 minutes, the Display will show your result.
- Some results may be shown in as little as 1 minute.
Important: To avoid affecting the test result, wait at least 2 minutes before lifting the stick.
- 35 YEARS
- Getting Pregnant
- How to Read Your Test
- Healthy Pregnancy
- e.p.t® Products
- Digital Tools