e.p.t Digital Pregnancy Test
How to Use:
With the e.p.t® Digital Pregnancy Test, you get:
- Over 99% accuracy from the day of your expected period
- Quick results in 3 minutes
- Results as soon as 5 days before your missed period
- Easy-to-read results—either a “Pregnant” or a “Not Pregnant” reading will appear in the display window
- 1. Remove the test stick
- Remove the e.p.t® Digital Pregnancy Test from the foil wrapper.
- Use the test stick right away.
- 2. Remove the cap
- Remove the purple cap to expose the absorbent tip.
- Hold the test stick by its thumb grip.
- Keep the absorbent tip pointing downward.
- Throughout testing never hold the test stick with the absorbent tip pointing upward.
- 3. Take the test
- Urine Stream: Do not insert the test stick into your vagina. Place just the absorbent tip, pointing downward, in your urine stream for 5 seconds only. After sampling, keep the absorbent tip pointing downward. Never hold the test stick with the absorbent tip pointing upward.
- Urine Cup Test: Collect a sample of your urine into a clean, dry container. Dip just the absorbent tip in your collected urine sample for 20 seconds only. After sampling, keep the absorbent tip pointing downward. Never hold the test stick with the absorbent tip pointing upward.
- 4. Test processing
- Place the test stick on a flat surface with the display facing up. (If you wish, replace the cap to cover the absorbent tip.)
Important: To avoid affecting the test result, do not lift the stick while the HOURGLASS symbol is flashing.
The HOURGLASS symbol will FLASH to show that the test is working. When the HOURGLASS symbol stops flashing, your result will appear.
- 5. See your result
- Within 3 minutes, the Display will show your result.
- Some results may be shown in as little as 1 minute.
- 35 YEARS
- Getting Pregnant
- How to Read Your Test
- Healthy Pregnancy
- e.p.t® Products
- Digital Tools